Long Beach Commercial Property for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
At a Glance
- Long Beach, Mississippi has a total area of 10.4 square miles, of which 10.0 square miles is land and 0.39 square miles is water.
- As of the census of 2000, there were 17,320 people, 6,560 households, and 4,696 families residing in the city.
- The city of Long Beach is served by the Long Beach School District. The district operates five campuses and has an enrollment of approximately 2,700 students.
- The Gulf Coast campus of the University of Southern Mississippi is located in Long Beach along Beach Boulevard.
- The Friendship Oak tree is located on the front lawn of the Southern Miss Gulf Park campus.
Great Place to call Home
Well to start off, id like to note the fact that Long Beach is nicknamed the “Friendly City”. This town is filled with great people and great things. Every day you wake up it’s like there is some new event being planned.
The school system provides great educational means for young children. There are many clubs and afterschool activities that many of the town’s children get into which also help out the community in many different occasions. Overall this town is something special.
Read more here: