Biloxi Commercial Property for Sale
At a Glance
- As of the census of 2000, there were 50,644 people, 19,588 households, and 12,379 families residing in the city.
- The area’s first European settlers were French colonists.
- The population density was 1,331.8 per square mile.
- Biloxi is home to eight casino resort hotels, with 24-hour gambling, concert entertainment shows, and several restaurants. Some of the current casino resorts include (dates reflect business status after Hurricane Katrina)
- 2010 saw the grand opening of the new Frank Gehry designed Ohr-O’Keefe Museum Of Art.
Great Place to call Home
Biloxi is a great place to live. From the casinos and nightlife, to the water parks and child friendly environments. Biloxi has everything to offer to someone seeking a peaceful getaway. We have our famous seafood restaurants along with soul Kitchens. If you’re looking for somewhere to vaca and relax, Biloxi is the place!
We recently gained our own baseball team, the Shuckers, which sits across from our beaches. We have a variety of casinos where winning is made fun! Excellent place to visit. We also have boat tours to the islands nearby and tours of the city itself! What are you waiting for! Biloxi is absolutely the best place to be!
Read more here: