Bay St. Louis Commercial Property for Sale
Drummond Realty has lots of commercial properties for sale in Bay Saint Louis. Come visit us and have us show you some Bay Saint Louis Commercial Property.
Copyright 2022 MLS United. Buyer and/or Buyer's Agent should verify data and evaluate source. This information is furnished by the Mississippi Gulf Coast Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual, and/or purpose without the express written permission of MLS United. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither the MLS nor the Listing Broker will be held responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, and misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
MLS United data last updated at January 18, 2022 3:55 PM CT
At a Glance
- Bay St. Louis, MS has a population of 11,448 and is the 3,549th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 779 per sq mi which is 1164% higher than the Mississippi average and 760% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Bay St. Louis is 39 which is approximately 7% higher than the Mississippi average of 37. I
- n Bay St. Louis, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 48% of Bay St. Louis residents were born in Mississippi, 48% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 1% were foreign born.
Great Business Partners
The Bay St. Louis, MS employment information can be a key indicator when searching for a new job.
A good indicator of the strength of the job market is the income per capita and the median household income. The income per capita in Bay St. Louis is $22,558, which is 4% higher than than the Mississippi average and 24% lower than than the national average. The median household income is $40,813, which is 1% higher than than the Mississippi average and 26% lower than than the national average.
The unemployment rate in Bay St. Louis is 5%, which is 3% lower than than the national average. The poverty rate in Bay St. Louis is 20% which is 34% higher than than the national average.
Read more here: